Terms & Conditions for Free Mosaic Class Prize Draw
1. The prize is a ticket for one person to attend a mosaic class. The class will take place on either a Wednesday or Saturday, 10am-4pm at London School of Mosaic (LSoM). The winner will have the option of selecting a date suitable to them.
2. Closing date for entries is midday 12.00pm GMT on 22nd April 2019.
3. To enter simply send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org entitled “Prize draw” and include your name. Or call us on 020 7620 6070 stating you would like to enter the prize draw.
4. The winner will be called or emailed during the week commencing 22nd April.
5. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees and relatives of LSoM.
6. Only one entry per person.
7. The winner agrees to give his / her consent to LSoM for the usage of his/ her name on LSoM’s newsletter and on social media accounts.
8. The prize is as stated and no cash alternative will be offered. Class availability may be limited and LSoM reserves the right to reschedule the class if necessary.
9. LSoM reserves the absolute right to terminate the competition at any time or to accept or reject any or all entries at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice. LSoM shall not be responsible for any loss.
10. LSoM reserves the right to change the closing date and the date the winner is notified without giving any prior notice.
11. The promoter is London School of Mosaic.
12. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.