Terms & Conditions for Mosaic Class Giveaway
1. The prize is a ticket for two people (ie the winner and their friend) to attend a mosaic class. The class will take place on either a Wednesday or Saturday, 10am-4pm at London School of Mosaic (LSoM). The winner will have the option of selecting a date suitable to them.
2. Closing date for entries is midday 12.00pm GMT on 8th Oct 2018.
3. To enter simply like LSoM’s Facebook page (if you haven’t done so already) and select either A, B, or C to the question in the giveaway.
4. The winner will be announced on 9th October on LSoM’s Facebook page. The winner will be informed by a reply to their answer along with a Facebook message within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 14 days. If no response is received by 14 days, a new winner will be chosen.
5. The giveaway is open to UK residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees and relatives of LSoM.
6. Only one entry per person.
7. Of the correct answers, the winner will be chosen at random.
8. The winner agrees to give his / her consent to LSoM for the usage of his/ her name on LSoM’s newsletter and on social media accounts.
9. The prize is as stated and no cash alternative will be offered. Class availability may be limited and LSoM reserves the right to reschedule the class if necessary.
10. LSoM reserves the absolute right to terminate the competition at any time or to accept or reject any or all entries at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice. LSoM shall not be responsible for any loss.
11. LSoM reserves the right to change the closing date and the date the winner is announced without giving any prior notice.
12. A voucher of the mosaic class will be emailed within 7 days of the winner confirming their address. This will contain details of date options.
13. The promoter is London School of Mosaic.
14. By participating in this giveaway, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.