Sat 21st Oct from 10am to 4pm (We meet at the north side of Millenium Bridge) and Sun 22nd Oct from 10am to 4pm at our studios
We expect good weather and the Thames beach full of little treasures such as ancient pottery and artefacts which will be collected by participants and used for their mosaic piece using the traditional direct method of mosaic onto cement.
The design is dependent on the tiles you find, so is likely to be abstract or geometric. We will have explanations of the types of tile we collect from Roman times up to contemporary.
- 10.00am Please come to the Northside of Millenium Bridge. There are seats underneath the bridge, where we meet. If you can't find us please call: 07503921925
- 10.15am to Thamesbeach
- 12.00am Walk to Bank Station, catch Northern Line to Belsize Park to return materials to our studios
- 1:00-1.30pm lunch
- 1.30-4.00 cleaning tiles and designing
- 10-1pm making the mosaic
- 1pm-1.30 lunch
- 1.30-2.30 complete mosaic
- 2.30-4.00 grouting and cleaning up
Please bring your own lunch. Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided. See the results of our previous Thames Mudlarking & Mosaic Course:
Book and pay:
Price: £175.00 (this includes materials and tuition)
A %5 Discount applies when booking 2 or more places.
Payment method: Payments are being made through Paypal - choose the number of places and click on Buy Now. If you don't have a Paypal account, then choose the Credit/Debit Card option. Alternatively you can send a cheque to London School of Mosaic, 73-96 Ludham Basement, Mansfield Road, London NW5 4SF.
If you have any problems to make a payment, please call us on 020 7620 6070 (Mon-Fri) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org